Pay Dues/Update Club Roster
To pay dues and/or the mandatory convention fee or to manage your roster online, you must login as your club. Enter the club’s username (six-digit club number) and password. As of January 9 2018, passwords must have at least 7 characters, including at least 1 letter and 1 number. Please follow the prompts to change your club’s password. Please note you will need to have access to your club’s @soroptimist.net club email address. If you have questions about your club’s login or password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Can Do Online:
Update club/membership information:
- Add new members with payment, terminate members, identify the new club president and treasurer, update contact information for all members, including email, and change certain member types.
- Discontinue (terminate) gift magazine subscriptions for non-members or Friendship Links.
Make payment for the following, using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) or a bank debit card:
- Pay member dues, SI dues.
- Make contributions to Founders Pennies, Club Giving and other donation types.
What You Can’t Do Online
- Transfer current Soroptimist members into or out of clubs. Please submit Form 5010 to headquarters.
- Reinstate members. If members are rejoining within a year of resigning, please submit a Form 5008 to headquarters with the appropriate payments.
2023-2024 Federation Dues and Fees
- $76.00 - SIA dues (Life members pay $10 dues)
- $9.00 - per capita payment to Soroptimist International
- $11.00 - Club liability insurance
- $6.18 - Founders pennies (optional)*
- $10 one-time fee for charter, new and reinstating members
Prorated federation dues for the 2023-2024 club year:
- Members inducted July 1 through December 31 pay $76.00.
- Members inducted January 1 through June 7 (or the annual dues billing for the upcoming year) pay $38.00.
*For the 2023-2024 club year, voluntary Founders Pennies are $.06 for every year that Soroptimist has been in existence: $.06 x 103 = $6.18 per member. Read the Founders Pennies FAQ.