All the forms you need in one place!
Instructions for Using Writable PDF Documents
Some membership forms are writable PDF files so members can type information right onto the document. If a document is a writable PDF it is designated in its title. To type on a writable PDF:
- First save the writable PDF file onto your computer. (If you immediately begin filling out the writable PDF file without having saved it onto your computer, your information will not save.)
- Open the writable PDF file you just saved onto your computer.
- Using your mouse, click on the blank space designated for form answers.
- A cursor will appear.
- Type in the correct information.
- Once all parts of the form are personalized, select Save As from the File menu to save the document.
A copy of all certificates of insurance created must be sent to JoannaA@PacificAgInsurance.com
Fill out and submit a Soroptimist Club Grants for Women and Girls Application by March 1, 2020.
Form confirming you have read and understand Standards for Working with Youth and authorize club leadership to conduct a background check.
Form for parents/guardians to sign before youth participate in your project.