Soroptimist Bi-Fold Club Brochure
Tips for Use and Printing
This brochure is designed in PowerPoint and uses the following fonts: Proxima Nova Regular and Proxima Nova. In order for the brochure to display properly on your computer, you will first need to download the designer fonts if you do not have these fonts already. To do this:
- Click here to open the fonts folder.
- Double click on the font name you want to install
- Click “Install”
- Click on the photo you would like to change.
- Click on the “Picture Format” tab at the top of the slide.
- Click “Change Picture.”
- Find and select the picture you would like to use and click “insert.”
- Adjust the sizing, cropping and positioning of the photo.
- To do this, you can select the photo, then select the “Picture Format” tab at the top of the screen. And then select the “crop” icon. That will allow you to adjust the photo without squeezing or stretching it disproportionately.
Adjusting Line Spacing
Depending on how much text you have, you may want to adjust the spacing between lines. To do this:
- Highlight the text you’d like to adjust
- From the main PowerPoint menu at the very top of the screen, select “Format,” then select “Paragraph.” In the section where it says “Line Spacing” you can adjust the spacing where it says “At.”
If you will be printing the brochure from a home printer, you can print directly from PowerPoint. Be sure to select front to back as the option.
If you will be having the brochure professionally printed, you will first need to export the file as a PDF. To do this:
- From the main PowerPoint menu at the top of the screen, select “File,” then select “Export” and choose “PDF.”
If you run into any problems of have any questions, feel free to contact Communications and Publications Manager Laurie Sutton at email@example.com and she will be happy to help.