Soroptimist uses annual dues to ensure our members have a fun and meaningful club experience while accomplishing our collective mission—today and into the future. Surveys tell us members value the following benefits from their membership:
Mission: Members experience joy and a sense of accomplishment by working with other like-minded women on global programs that socially and economically empower women and girls.
Connection: Members grow professionally and personally through their friendships with other club members, connections with women from different cultures and countries, and opportunities for leadership development.
Assistance: Members receive assistance and resources from SIA headquarters enabling them to enjoy a meaningful club experience knowing they are part of a secure organization invested in the future.
- Subscription to Best for Women, our twice-yearly fully translated printed newsletter offering important information and inspirational stories about the women and girls we serve.
- Notification of updates to our monthly blog Soroptimist Summary that keeps you updated on Soroptimist initiatives and activities.
- Leadership development and networking opportunities at club meetings, region conferences, and the biennial convention.
- Opportunity to engage and provide feedback through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, online surveys and other market research activities.
- Opportunity to sign up and participate in LiveYourDream.org, a Soroptimist-powered inspirational online activist community where you, your friends, and your family can support women and girls in their quest to lead better lives with the help of Soroptimist programs, while also aspiring to live your own dreams too.
- Access to contact information for other members, clubs and leaders through our online directories.
- Invitations to take advantage of special offers and discounts through our Corporate Sponsor Program, which enables members to receive personalized, value-added services from like-minded organizations that support the SIA mission.