Social Media Toolkit
Share the celebration! Soroptimist is celebrating our 100th Anniversary and invites clubs to share in the celebration by joining our 100th Anniversary social media campaign. Here are some ways to participate:
- Follow the Soroptimist Facebook and Instagram pages and share content from our page on your club and personal Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Dress up your social media pages with anniversary branded banner images. Download images for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube below. Images match the required size specifications for each platform.
- Apply the specially designed 100th Anniversary photo frame to your Facebook profile picture. See instructions below.
- Use the 100th Anniversary celebration hashtag, #Soroptimist100, whenever you share 100th Anniversary related content on your social media pages. Hashtags are a great way to call attention to, organize and promote a certain cause or event. They also help bring people to your social media pages to follow and engage in the conversation. We may share some of your content on our official social media pages! Other applicable hashtags include #DreamBig, #InvestingInDreams, #SoroptimistForward and #SoroptimistsAtWork.
Facebook Photo Frame
Follow these steps to dress up your personal or club profile picture with our celebratory photo frame:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Search for “Soroptimist 100th Anniversary.”
- Click Use as Profile Picture to save.
For tips on how to get the most out of your social media efforts, visit the Promoting Your Club Through Social Media section of the Soroptimist Forward Digital Toolkit.