Update member profile/change password
To update your member profile, including adding your email address so you receive important communications and surveys from headquarters:
- Click here to login to the secure area of this website by entering your username and password. Your username is your six-digit member ID number. Each new member’s initial password is lower case sia followed by your six-digit member number, i.e. sia000000. For security purposes, we strongly urge members to change their initial password. As of January 9, 2018, passwords must have at least 7 characters, including at least 1 letter and 1 number.
- Click the “Security” button above the profile on the far right.
- Enter your new password (two times for verification) and the old password, and the click the “submit” button.
- Download the insructions to change your member password
- To edit your contact information, hit the “Edit” button above the profile on the far right, and enter or correct any contact information, then hit the “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to log out at the end of your session in the members section—especially if you are using an unsecured public computer!
Members can also download and submit a Form 5010 to update their profile.