Shaping the Future
What is Soroptimist Shaping the Future for Increased Collective Impact All About?
- identifying barriers to organizational success, providing greater clarity to Soroptimists,
- ensuring our core programs are measureable, sustainable and in alignment with our direction and values,
- generating an evidence base that effectively tells about the impact we make achieving the social transformation of women and girls, so they have the education and training they need to live their dream,
- leading to greater recognition for SIA, and
- resulting in greater resources for the federation
- positively affecting the social and economic empowerment of women and girls through access to education.
This is what our BIG goal, Increased Collective Impact, stands for:
- Strengthen our organization (increased)
- by working together, (collective),
- providing women and girls with access to education and training to make a sustainable and measurable difference in their lives (impact).
Increasing our collective impact looks like a cohesive effort throughout our federation—members, clubs, regions, board and staff—to make a sustainable and measurable difference in the lives of women and girls by providing them with access to education and training. It also means strengthening our organization—our financial resources, our recognition, the number of people engaged in our mission and program focus.