Update club roster
Clubs should periodically review their roster to ensure their records, including member contact information, match what is on file in SIA’s database. To review and update information for your club and members online:
- Click here to login to the secure area of this website by entering the club’s username and password. The club’s username is the six-digit club number. The password, unless the club has changed it previously, is also the six-digit club number. For security purposes, clubs are strongly encouraged to change their initial password (see below for instructions).
- Once logged in, go to “Club/Member Update.” The club’s roster will be on view.
To review/update club contact information:
- Check the club profile by clicking the "View Club’s Profile" link toward the top middle of the screen.
- To make changes to the club email and/or postal address, click on the "edit" button, make the changes and then select the "submit" button.
- On the roster, ensure the proper individuals are listed as club president and club treasurer. If not, find the member who should be listed, and hit the button with either the "Make President" or "Make Treasurer," and then confirm the change by clicking the "OK" button.
To review/update individual member information:
- Check roster to make sure each member is listed.
- Make sure each member is listed with the proper member type. If not, you can change the member type by clicking the appropriate member type button under the individual’s name.
- Review each individual’s contact information, especially email addresses. Simply click on the member number (the first field on each member record on the roster).
- Click the edit button to add or change information, then click the submit button.
- Click the "Club/Member Update" link again to return to the roster.
To change the club password:
- When viewing the club roster, click the "View Club’s Profile" link above the roster.
- Click the "Security" button above the profile on the far right.
- Enter your new password (two times for verification) and the old password, and the click the "submit" button.
- Please share the password only with the club treasurer or other club officers.
- Download the instructions to change the club password
Clubs can also download the following forms to submit roster changes:
- Form 5008: New Member Enrollment/Reinstatement (.pdf-writeable) 2012-2013
- Form 5010: Membership Information Change, Transfer or Termination (.pdf-writeable)
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-893-9000.