What would you like to do?
Click here to pay dues and/or the mandatory convention fee online or to manage your roster online
Important! You must login as your club to pay dues and/or fees. Enter the club’s username (six-digit club number) and password (also the six-digit club number unless the club has changed it previously).
View instructions and Guide to Online Roster Management and Paying Dues 2014-2015
View dues/fees amounts
Please direct all questions about paying dues and fees to firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-893-9000.
Download PDF Guide to Online Roster Management and Paying Dues Online 2014-2015 with complete instructions
What you can do online:
Update club/membership information:
- Add new members with payment, terminate members, identify the new club president and treasurer, update contact information for all members, including email, and change certain member types.
- Discontinue (terminate) gift magazine subscriptions for non-members or Friendship Links.
Make payment for the following, using a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express) or a bank debit card:
- Pay member dues, SI dues.
- Make contributions to Founders Pennies, Club Giving and other donation types.
What you can’t do online
- Transfer current Soroptimist members into or out of clubs. Please submit Form 5010 to headquarters. Download Form 5010: 2013-2014 | 2014-2015
- Reinstate members. If members are rejoining within a year of resigning, please submit a Form 5008 to headquarters with the appropriate payments.
Download Form 5008: 2013-2014 | 2014-2015
>Back to top
2014-2015 Dues Worksheet (.pdf-writeable)
Form 5008: New Member Enrollment/Reinstatement (.pdf-writeable)
Form 5010: Membership Information Change, Transfer or Termination (.pdf-writeable)
Form 200: Report of New Club Officers (.pdf-writeable)
2014 Important Notices (.pdf)
>Back to top
2014-2015 Federation Dues and Fees
- $52.00 - SIA dues (Life members pay $10 without a magazine subscription)
- $5.00 - per capita dues to Soroptimist International
- $3.00 - Club liability insurance
- $5.64 - Founders pennies (optional)*
- $10 one-time fee for charter, new and reinstating members
Prorated federation dues for the 2014-2015 club year:
- Members inducted July 1 through December 31 pay $52.00.
- Members inducted January 1 through June 7 (or the annual dues billing for the upcoming year) pay $26.00.
*For the 2014-2015 club year, voluntary Founders Pennies are $.06 for every year that Soroptimist has been in existence: $.06 x 94 = $5.64 per member. Read the Founders Pennies FAQ.
>Back to top