In addition to intangible rewards such as friendship and personal fulfillment, here’s a brief overview of the individual benefits members receive when they join Soroptimist:
- Subscription to “Best for Women,” our twice-yearly printed newsletter offering important information and inspirational stories about the women and communities we serve.
- Subscription to “Soroptimist Summary,” a monthly electronic newsletter that keeps you updated on Soroptimist initiatives and activities.
- Leadership development and networking opportunities at club meetings, region conferences, the biennial convention and other meetings.
- Opportunity to provide feedback, offer suggestions through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube; online surveys; and other market research activities.
- Opportunity to sign up and participate in Live Your Dream, a Soroptimist-powered inspirational online community where you, your friends, and your family can support women and girls in their quest to lead better lives with the help of Soroptimist programs, while also aspiring to live your own dreams too.
- Access to contact information for other members, clubs and leaders through our online directories.
- Invitations to take advantage of special offers and discounts through our Corporate Sponsor Program, which enables members to receive personalized, value-added services from like-minded organizations that support the SIA mission.